You can get try to get it through Google Scholar or Interlibrary Loan. Follow the steps below:
1. When you're searching in the catalog and think the full text of an article isn't available, first make sure that you're logged in with your CSUSM ID and Password.
2. Once you're signed in, if there is still no full text available "Get It" will be displayed under the article. Click on "Get it."
3. You will be taken to a results page with different options, such as:
4. Searching for the article in Google:
5. However, chances are that the full text of the article isn't available in Google. In this case, you can request the article through Interlibrary Loan:
6. Then you're done! You will receive the PDF of the article in a couple of days through your CSUSM email address.