3. Once you open the Citation Linker form you will be given an option to toggle to the button for Book or Journal.
4. Choose the Journal button option.
5. Once you get to the Journal form, give as much information as you can about the journal or magazine you are looking for, such as the name of the item, date, volume, issue, etc.
6. The image below show an example of how to fill out the magazine name and the year of publication for which you are searching. Hit Submit to perform a search for the magazine.
7. Once you hit Submit, the computer searches for a match. Below we show you an entry for the different databases where full text of the magazines is available. Take special note of the dates of availability under each entry. Click one of the hyperlinked database collections to view the magazine.