3. Once you open the form you will be asked for information to locate the article.
4. The image below show an example of how to fill out the article title, journal name, and the year of publication. Hit Submit to perform a search for the article.
6. Once you hit submit, the computer searches for a match. Here we show you an entry for an article with two options for obtaining full text of the article. Click one of the hyperlinked database collections to view article.
7. If you are met with the message that we DO NOT have the article, you will be provided with an option to request the title via Interlibrary Loan.
8. If you don't know the specific title of the article you are looking for but want to browse a particular journal's issues, find the steps to do this at "How can I see if the library has access to a specific journal, newspaper, or magazine?"